Sunday, March 9, 2008

twinkies

These are old pictures but I came across them today and I just love them. This is from my surprise 20th birthday party in 2005. I had on this outfit and Ben ran upstairs to his room and somehow had a matching outfit. I think he had those shorts because James bought them at Goodwill. It was really funny when he came back downstairs with the matching outfit. It was a wonderful birthday! :) 






1 comment:

Amanda Marie said...

Wizard stays 3 doors down. Loren's friend keeps him. They have a dog too, so Wizard gets to play all weekend!

We're very blessed to have friends that will help us out in that way. I wish we could just bring him with us, but I can't complain too much considering that Amy lives with Neal's parents and they are so gracious to let us all stay at least once or twice a month.

He's doing really well too. He actually helped teach their dog to go outside to use the bathroom.