First of all, Amanda is having a BOY! woo hoo! I'm so excited for her and Loren! Welcome Kaden Christopher Bailey!
I finally watched the season finale of Project Runway. We have had so much to do every night for the past week that I hadn't watched it yet. Let me just tell you, I am SO glad that Christian won. He was always my favorite!! He's so fierce! :)
Thursday is softball practice and we are going to have an AMAZING team! I'm really happy with all the girls who signed up. We're going to have a BLAST this season!
My brother Justin is on his way home from NYC. That is where his senior class went on their senior trip so I'm really excited to hear all about it! He saw Lion King on Broadway!
Also...my cousin Kelsey's school basketball team won STATE and she played in the final game! I am SO proud of her and her team at Wilson Central High School!
It's not fair that you can't shop H&M online..I'm having withdrawals!
That's all for now.

3 comments:
Christian was also my favorite! Fierce baby!
you know I'm right there with you on the H&M pain!
so this is all i'm going to say about H&M... we SO have one here... :)
Post a Comment