the young guy who unfortunately forgot his words tonight...the australian is really good..chikizie only did good tonight, he's normally not that good...
My favorite guy is Jason Castro followed closely by Michael Johns. And my favorite girl is Carly Smithson followed closely by Brooke White. I could listen any four of them for hours!
I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I have a husband who loves me and who is my best friend, two amazing daughters who have stolen my heart, friends that are always by my side, a family that is my backbone, sweet pets that are like my children and a Savior who has forgiven my sins although I don't deserve it. I love my life!
3 comments:
ok so i know i'm going to sound crazy but which one is david?! i like chikizie! and the australian!
the young guy who unfortunately forgot his words tonight...the australian is really good..chikizie only did good tonight, he's normally not that good...
My favorite guy is Jason Castro followed closely by Michael Johns. And my favorite girl is Carly Smithson followed closely by Brooke White. I could listen any four of them for hours!
Post a Comment