It's been a while since I've written but all the rest of you who have blogs (you know who you are) haven't written much lately either so don't hate! :)Last week was a jam packed week for me. Monday was St. Patrick's day and Karen had us over for green dinner. She dyes everything green that we eat, well everything that can be dyed. I also had a hair appointment Monday so it was a good day.
Wednesday we didn't have FPU so we went to Tim and Karen's to dye Easter eggs with them. Richard and Rachel also came and we had a good ole time! After that I met Val at the mall and we shopped a bit and then had coffee at B&N. We had a great time! :)

at 9:45 and then to the 11:00 service. It was a great message as almost all Rob's messages are! Holly, Olivia and I all h
Tuesday Ben took Sam, our dog, to the groomer to get her lion cut for the spring. She is a chow mix so she has really thick hair. We get her a lion cut every spring and summer so she'll feel good outside! We also had mom, Jonathan (her b/f) and my brother Justin over for dinner that night. Ben fixed his famous potato soup! yummy!
Wednesday we didn't have FPU so we went to Tim and Karen's to dye Easter eggs with them. Richard and Rachel also came and we had a good ole time! After that I met Val at the mall and we shopped a bit and then had coffee at B&N. We had a great time! :)Thursday was my one evening off for the week so Ben and I chilled at the house which was really nice.
Friday we went to Richard and Rachel's for Richo's birthday party. We had fajitas! again...yummy!
Saturday was the Easter egg hunt. Ben went early to set up and then came back home to work in the yard all day. I went and helped Rachel with the Cowart girls. I took them on their Easter egg hunts and took them on all the bouncy slides and stuff while Rachel had Evelyn and kept up with all the stuff and got their food and all that. We had a blast! I was supposed to help greet from 12 to 2 but the girls were such a handful. I couldn't leave Rachel to keep all 3 by herself. Ben and I spent the evening at home. He spent almost all day outside and got the yard looking GREAT.
Sunday was Easter and we went to life group
ad on our dresses that Olivia made. After the service we went to my grandmother's house and had lunch and an Easter egg hunt with my mom's brother's family. We always have a great time with them!
Yesterday was back to work. We had softball practice
yesterday afternoon. It was FREEZING but fun! We have such a great team this year that I'm going to have to work HARD to keep my 1st base position. There are like 18 girls fighting to be one of the 10 positions. I really hope I get to keep 1st base because it's my favorite position!
We are staying home tonight and doing some cleaning and de-cluttering. It's going to be nice to just relax at home with my honey! :)
Hope you all have a good week and we are thinking about you guys today Amanda. In case any of you didn't know, Loren reports in tonight to be deployed. We love you guys and pray that Loren stays safe!

1 comment:
Thanks again girly!
Post a Comment