Sunday, March 16, 2008

blah blah blah

Today is Sunday and I LOVE Sunday. Jenny tore it up today on the choir song. The girl can sing! :) It was such a great song. It really doesn't get any better than listening to a Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir song. I ALWAYS listen to them in my car. Especially in the mornings on my way to work. It's a wonderful way to start off the day. Rob's message was wonderful today as usual. One funny thing that happened, Rachel came into life group and told us that Richard apparently wasn't paying attention or something but went into "lord" before it was time during the choir song. haha. That's pretty funny. She said Corey was cracking up. I wish I had been in first service to have seen it. I love embarrassing stuff like that. I also always laugh when someone gets hurt. That's so awful to say. I don't mean getting REALLY hurt, just like tripping or something. LOL. 

I am obviously dreading the week ahead because I mean, who looks forward to a work week? But there are some really fun things happening this week EVERY night so I have a lot to look forward to. Also, this coming Sunday is EASTER! I'm excited. I love Easter and I love that I'll get to spend some time with my family. It's going to be great. We still have an Easter egg hunt because I have a cousin who is like 10 and she still deserves to have a hunt. One Easter, the rule was you had to find the egg with your name on it and 21 plain eggs to win. Well, when we found each other's eggs with their names on them, we would chuck them far away! It was so funny. We especially like to pick on my cousin Kelsey. We used to play where if you found the golden egg, you won and received the best prize. It was always hid the hardest and Kelsey NEVER found it. We all found it at some point but she never did so it's a big joke in the family. Gotta love cousins! 

Tonight Ben has already headed to church for quartet rehearsal. He went and picked up Ryan and then Jenny is coming to pick me up about 5:40 so neither one of us has to have two cars at church. I hope we end up doing something fun after church tonight. I HATE nights where you just go home after church and don't do anything. What a dumb way to end the week! :) I personally enjoy when we go to a mexican restaurant or something. I ate El Ok Corral this week. Yum. My friend Kevin who used to work at the clinic was in town so he, Steffon (from work) and I went there for lunch one day. It was fun. 

We had dinner at James and Holly's on Friday night. Joel and Cecile and Sandra and Adam were also there. After dinner we all went to Barnes and Noble except Adam and Sandra. James and Holly want to learn french so they wanted Joel and Cecile to pick them out a good book to learn it from. I ended up reading the babies book of names book. I love to pick out names. I am so excited to be a mom one day. I really do think we'll shoot for 2010 if we are financially ready for a child. 

Last night we went to Tim and Karen's for dinner and Livi had finished my Easter dress. It is really different but that's ok. I don't mind being different. It's exactly what I had picked out. I'm looking forward to wearing it. Mine, Holly's and Olivia's will all be from the Brouhaha clothing line! I'm excited! :) 

Well I have a fun week ahead and I will update you along the way. Let's just say tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day which means green dinner at the Polstons! :)


1 comment:

TheBookKnerd said...

let me start out by saying how happy i am you blogged!!! now, that aside, you can always watch Richard on the TDF website! its the 8 45 service! and I love watching people fall too... because i fall a lot and give others a lot to laugh at and i feel that i'm allowed to laugh at other expense because i'm so clumsy. and what's thing green dinner tomorrow night? i like that... sounds interesting!