Sunday, March 9, 2008

sundays

I love Sundays! I can't remember the last Sunday that I missed church. I think I may have missed when I had the flu in December but that's the only time I can recall unless we were out of town. It just doesn't feel right to miss church. I feel like something is missing from my week if I don't go. It's like a recharge of my spiritual battery when I go to church. When you work with a bunch of non-christians, it really gets to you. You get pretty discouraged, at least I do. It's hard to keep that light shining bright in a bunch of darkness. I need that recharge every week. "How great is our God"...he really IS! I couldn't imagine what life would be like without my wonderful God in my life. I LOVE GOD! I LOVE CHURCH! I LOVE MY CHURCH FAMILY! 

Tonight after the church meeting we went to Salsaritas with Tim, Karen, Olivia, Linda and Kevin. It was nice. I had a lot of caffeine between the coffee I got at church and the 3 glasses of tea at Salsaritas! I'm wired right now! 

It's going to be a fun week. We have our first softball practice of the season on Thursday! woo hoo! 

No comments: