Tonight Ben and I had dinner at Macaroni Grill with Val, Jason and Wyatt. We had a really great time. It was good to finally just sit down and chat with Val in person. We talk every day on the computer and laugh because once we are in person, it's like we freeze up and don't know what to say. I thought tonight went well. We chatted about all kinds of stuff. I'm SO SO SO glad that she and I are friends. She's so great!! I look forward to many more meals to come and maybe a few coffees as well! :)
Tonight we spring forward so I'm losing an hour of sleep. I think we'll be going to bed early tonight so I can still get my same amount of sleep. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I'm keeping nursery which I love to do. Ben always helps me which is nice, especially this week because Rachel is out of town and she usually keeps them with me. Also, I'm wearing the dress that Livi made for me so I can show off her super awesome sewing skills!
Alrighty, well that's all for now...just a short blog tonight! Goodnight!

1 comment:
we had an incredible time! I'm so excited we are friends, and I can't wait to have some more face time with you. if I can ever get my act together and get my house cleaned up again, we'll for sure have you guys over. thanks for hangin' with us old folks tonite! :)
oh yeah - next time we're together, let's get another photo of us, one where my hair doesn't look like cee-rap! wink
Love you Jess...
Post a Comment