After church we went to Panera and got dinner to go and then headed over to Adam and Sandra Hall's house. It was us, them, James and Holly, Matt and Johanna, Tabitha and Tonya Corbitt and Ryan Ingram. We had a good time. We watched the video of Tonya and James' milk chugging contest and then watched them puke it all up. It was hilarious!! Ok, back to Panera... if you haven't tried their Orchard Harvest salad, you need to go try it ASAP. It is a limited time only salad and it will be gone on the 25th. They are bringing it back in the fall but oh my gosh, it is SO good!!!
Orchard Harvest
Field greens, crisp romaine, dried cherries, fresh pears, gorgonzola, tossed pecans and our cherry balsamic vinaigrette. YUM!!!
After we ate dinner at Adam and Sandra's, we started watching a movie. They rented it but didn't know much about it. Apparently it had won a bunch of awards so we watched it. We got through about 30 minutes and I told Ben I wanted to leave. If I watched one more minute of that movie I would have had nightmares! It is so freaky and twisted. I hated it. I don't even want to know how it turns out. I'm done with that movie. It is called "No Country For Old Men"... don't go see it unless you like freaky weird movies with lots of people getting killed including dogs! :(
Brittany asked about the green dinner tomorrow night at the Polstons. Well, Karen fixes breakfast but everything is dyed green. We have green eggs, green jelly, green grits, green orange juice...green EVERYTHING..I'll take pics and show you! :)
Don't forget to wear green tomorrow or I might pinch (pronounced peench) ya!

2 comments:
Nice, I want pictures! That sounds neat. And SO creative!
You didnt like No country for Old men? I heard it was great, it won best picture this year....hm..i liked Fargo, but now i'm torn about renting it. Hmm..
Happy St. Pat's Day!
Jessica Polston, how lovely, a blog, I'm actually better at checking this than the other... and um, you never got baby pictures from me, but Alaina and I are looking for a site to post family/friends access only website for pictures.... Might try a blog, but I think there's something better out there! See you later cousin!
Post a Comment