Tuesday, February 5, 2008

preliminaries


In case anyone was wondering, I did not vote today in the preliminaries. I don't like any of the candidates much at all. I was leaning towards Mit Romney but dad told me that he was for abortion and gay marriage back in 98' and all the sudden he's against it now. I guess he's a little wishy washy. John McCain is pretty old and I think he is for having illegal immigrants buy citizenship. I don't really like that. I can't believe we could have Hillary or Barack as President...oh Lord what has this country come to?

In other news...I'm getting sick. I usually only get sick once a year, in December. It's usually the flu and it lasts about a week. Well the sore throat started two days ago and all the sniffing and coughing has started up today. Boo. 

Ben has had tons of running around to do today and I'm cleaning the house. It's 7:15 and he still isn't home. We haven't eaten dinner yet and he still has to load a bunch of music onto his mom's new ipod so she can take it with her to the Ivory Coast. I guess I better go ahead and figure out what I'm fixing for dinner and then settle onto the couch to watch American Idol. woo hoo. 

No comments: