
Yes this is my second post today but come on, I'm stranded at home. What else am I supposed to do? My neck is sore today. Ok this blog is going to be about how excited I am for church softball to start back up! I absolutely LOVE to play softball! I have been at the ballpark since I was practically in a stroller because both my parents played and then I played for 10 years for Civitan Girls Softball. I gave fast-pitch a try in high school but it just wasn't my thing. When I started going to TDF, I joined the
soft
ball team and I LOVE it!


ball team and I LOVE it!Mom was supposed to be the coach this year but since she doesn't attend two Sundays a month, they wouldn't let her! Boo! Well she will be there on the sidelines coaching anyway so I'm not worried about it. Curt Holland is going to be our coach so I'm excited. I think we will have a GREAT team this year. A few of our players are leaving and a few are joining so I'm really excited! Last year it worked out great. The girls played at 7:00 at McGavock and the guys played a double header at 8:00 and 9:00 at Mt. Juliet. I would just have Ben drop me off and then ride out to Mt. Juliet with Jenny after our game. This past year was Ben's first year ever playing softball. He really loves it and although he may not be the best one out there, he tries really hard and I love him for that. I hope this year the schedule is the same. I like all of our games being on the same night. Monday nights baby! Come out and support us! :)


1 comment:
If I was any good, I'd love to play...aside from the whole being pregnant thing...
But I'd love to come to more games this year!
Post a Comment