Monday, February 25, 2008

something to look forward to

There is one thing which gives radiance to everything. It is the idea of something around the corner. -- Gilbert Keith Chesterson

I believe that in life, you will always be happy (beyond having Jesus in your heart) if you always have something to look forward to. Think about it, aren't the times when you've been the happiest been the times when you were looking forward to something? Maybe a trip or date or dinner with a friend. It gives you something to look forward to so everyday doesn't turn out to be just like the one before. I've just thought a lot about this lately. Life has become monotonous with working everyday 6:45 -3:30. I love when we have something planned for the evenings so I can pass time away by looking forward to whatever is ahead. This may all sound silly but I believe it is true. I love having something to look forward to. 

p.s. I've written 4 blogs today! This is getting ridiculous! ha. I've been REALLY bored! Ok I'm done for the day! Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

Amanda Marie said...

You are so right!

This week is so lame for me because I have NOTHING going on besides a doctor's appointment on Friday which I'm not really looking forward to at all...except that I might hear the baby's heart again!