"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." - John Borroughs
Work is so tiring and time consuming. I hate that you have to spend 8 hours of your day at work when you're only awake for approximately 16 hours a day. That is HALF of your day spent away from your home, spouse, pets or whatever. I'm just so sick of it. Maybe I sound lazy because I don't want to go to work but I am just so worn out all the time. I come home and I'm just so tired. All my energy is spent at work. I think the problem is I just need a vacation. This time last year I was planning my wedding and wasn't working. I started my job as a nanny the first of March but again, taking care of a 4 month old baby doesn't require much. They sleep a LOT. Then I got married and went to Cancun for a week. Oh to have something li
ke that to look forward to! The real world kicked in soon after that and I was working full time at the clinic. I just need time away from the everyday world. The cabin trip we took with our friends several weeks ago was really nice. For one night I was away from all the craziness and justenjoying my husband and friends. I love Saturdays because Ben and I just really try and make the best of them. We go see stuff around town that we've never seen and I love that we both love to do that. I can't wait for spring and all the fun outdoor stuff that comes along with it. It's like fall comes and there are so many fun festivals and then winter gets here and there is fun Christmas stuff to do and we're kinda in a blah stage right now until it warms up and spring is here. I love to go to old mansions, craft fairs, flea markets, etc. That's totally my favorite thing to do on weekends. Man, now I'm all excited and it's only Tuesday!
On a happier note, my wonderful husband got me perfume for Valentine's Day. Not just any perfume, Covet by Sarah Jessica
Parker. He knows me so well!
We had a wonderful night. I made a heart shaped pizza and a heart shaped cake! I love my amazing husband!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment