Saturday, February 23, 2008

Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me


I don't know why I'm blessed with such an amazing family but I am. It's something I've always known , that my family would be there for me no matter what. I feel sorry for those people who don't know what that feels like because it's amazing. Yesterday when my brother and I got in the wreck, my mom, husband, brother in law and father in law all showed up at the scene. I felt so loved that everyone would come just to make sure I was alright. We got really stressed last night about the $500 deductible because after having to fix Ben's truck a couple weeks ago, we didn't have that extra money sitting around in savings like we did before. Well, God is always faithful and I have no idea why I always forget that. We lifted up a prayer to him last night and this morning my grandmother stopped by with a check for exactly $500 for our deductible. See, I wasn't lying about the amazing family thing. They always come through. We were worried about how we would come up with the extra money so we prayed and God answered. I don't feel worthy of his blessings or his faithfulness but it's always there and for that I am grateful. 

No comments: