Sunday was church and I had nursery second service but Alan came into our sunday school and said they needed some help first service so I ended up spending both services in there. It was fine though because I LOVE doing nursery and getting to spend time with those precious babies. I have baby fever so bad! I can't wait to be a mom! We went to James and Holly's for dinner Sunday night along with Tim, Olivia and Grant. Karen was home sick. I love doing stuff on Sunday nights after church. I hate when everyone just goes home. It's like Monday comes that much sooner if you don't go do something fun that night!
Monday night was spent watching the Bachelor. I LOVE that show! I hope he picks Melissa! I have to wait two weeks to find out because next week is the reunion show which is fun to watch but why can't they do that the week AFTER the finale? I can hardly wait to see who he picks. Deanna comes back though which is the Bachelorette that dumped him last season. I hope he doesn't go back to her or anything, she missed her chance! Ok enough about reality television! ha.


Tuesday morning I woke up really nauseous and sick to my stomach (no I'm not pregnant Teri and Casey) and so I called out of work and stayed home. I ended up sleeping till noon and then getting up and moving to the couch and watching 4 hours of The Biggest Loser. I was 2 weeks behind so it was a perfect time to get caught up. Here I am talking about reality TV again but I really like that show! I felt much better that afternoon after just getting some rest. I think I just wore myself out! Tuesday night was Bunco and it was a fun time as usual. I love those girls and the time we get to spend together. I ended up winning second place prize which was a yankee candle! :) Thanks to Grace for hosting. Her house is really cute! :)
Wednesday night was choir and couples bible study. Ben has a choir solo in a couple of weeks and I'm super proud of him. I love to hear him really sing. I mean he sings around the house all the time but it's just different on stage.
Tonight is pretty low key. Ben has to work tonight like every Thursday and Friday night so I'm just hanging out at the house. Tonight is like the best night on television. Survivor, The Office and 30 Rock! How much more amazing can it get? I am about to prop myself on the couch and watch all of the above and probably facebook stalk people. I mean what else is facebook for? ha. Oh yeah, Laura found out she is having a girl which is pretty exciting. AND I had a great talk with Jenny tonight! Love u girl!
I have no plans yet for tomorrow night but Saturday is going to be a lot of fun. I am cleaning house all day then I'm going to dinner with Ben, Holly, Emily, Nemo, Tabitha, Tonya, Britt
any and Chad because Brit and Chad are in town this weekend! Yah! I can't wait to see Brittany! We are then going to James and Holly's to hang out. We sure do go over there a lot but if you've ever been over there you would know they have a great house for entertaining plus there is the man cave. Good times! :) If you ever see any pictures of us smoking hookah. It is NOT weed! I wanted to make that clear. We are smoking flavored tobacco through a water bong. There is no nicotine and don't ask why it's so much fun, it just is and completely harmless! :)
Sunday is church which I love love love. I don't know what my life would be without TDF. My Jesus, friends, family and heart are there! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment