I do have bit of frustration to vent tonight so we'll start the daily blogs tomorrow, ha. I'm tired of life being so stinkin' expensive. Every time you think you are on top of bills, something comes up. Ben's truck just decided to start acting up and will need new spark plugs. Last time this happened it ended up needing some other work too and cost us several hundred dollars. I just want to have some extra money for once to get away for the weekend or something. I found out today that some of our "couple friends" are going on yet another weekend getaway that we weren't invited to because I'm sure they know we can't afford it right now. I'm hoping that's why we weren't invited but I always assume the worst and think well maybe they don't want us there but I'm sure that's not it! I'm just tired of sitting around being jealous because everyone else can budget better than us. Is it that we spend stupid or are we just running into some crappy luck? Whatever it is, it's lame!
I want to quit my job SO bad. I grind my teeth at night because my job stresses me out SO much. I know it's my job because when I was off for 2 weeks over Christmas break, I didn't grind my teeth at all and I was a noticeably more happy person. Today was like the good ole days at the clinic. It was all the original employees that have been there a while. None of the 3 new women (2 vets, 1 office manager) were there and it was so nice. It was such a peaceful atmosphere. They are so rude and think they know everything. I get so tired of that crap. I absolutely HATE working in a non-christian environment. The people at work are offensive and I'm so over it! I am not referring to everyone I work with because I do have friends there but if I am spending a majority of my day with a group of people, I at least wish they were a good influence and people that they Lord would want me to hang around. It's past the point of me being a witness to them because they are just not receptive to it at all. One lady used the GD term the other day and I said, hey could you please not say that so she smirked and said it again. It's just stuff like that that makes your blood boil and I can't work in a place like that. I don't need the stress. AT ALL.
whew! I feel better.
On to a positive note...I am hoping to get into medical transcription. Ben's aunt (Auntie Pat) owns a transcription company and said she would be happy to teach me. It is something I will hopefully start doing on the side and then maybe it can eventually go full time if the work picks up. I know she's a little slow right now but I'm just praying this works out because I could QUIT MY JOB! YAH! I want to work from home with all that's in me. I want nothing more than that. I am a homebody and just dread getting up for work every morning. I just look SO forward to the weekends and can barely enjoy my favorite day (Sunday) because I keep thinking tomorrow is Monday. I think sometimes I bug my friends to do something every weekend because I hate sitting at home. I feel like I'm wasting my only fun time of the whole week.
I just need some prayer right now that I make the right decision and that my stress level comes down a LOT. I got my first really intense headache last week where I was sensitive to light and sound. I'm not sure if it was a migraine but this can't be good for me!

1 comment:
I have migraine's and that sounds like one to me! Mine can get so bad that I vomit and see spots.
We gotta get you a new job! Holy cow. Just bad.
Chad and I will be on a budget too and we can come up with some cheap getaways like camping and whatnot! :)
Post a Comment