Thursday, February 12, 2009

valentines

Today is Thursday and I am off until Monday! YAH! I love 3 day weekends! I guess I should catch you up on my fairly uneventful week. I already wrote about Monday in my last blog so Tuesday evening we basically did nothing honestly. Wednesday we celebrated our Valentine's Day because Ben will be working on Valentine's Day this year. We went the low key route this year. We just fixed a nice dinner together and just spent quality time with each other. No gifts, no candy, no cards, just us spending time together, it was really really nice! After that we went to church for choir. I love wednesdays because of choir! It's a great bunch of people. I got to see Mayer's newest ultrasound photo and he has HUGE cheeks! He's gonna be SO cute! I can't wait for him to get here! Today after I got off work I met mom at La Hacienda and we had chips and salsa and chatted for a little over an hour. It was nice to spend some time with her. I am back home now but itching to get out of the house so I may go run some errands. I need a few things from Walmart. This actually brings up an annoying thing that happened. Target has stopped selling my shampoo! What's up with that? Now I have to go to Walmart and I'm not a huge fan of Walmart. You can never find a parking spot and there are often times strange people in Walmart. For instance, Rachel once saw someone with a tail...true story! Anyway, I have nothing really planned for the weekend. I'm hoping one of my friends will call me and ask me to hang out or something. Ben is working every night this weekend because of how busy the hotel is on Valentine's weekend so I'm all alone! So...friends....call me! :) Oh and this is our Valentine's picture...feel free to laugh. We just couldn't get this heart to look right! :)

Oh, I also wanted to voice a pet peeve of mine. If I text you....text me back! How hard is it to return a text? Come on people this is how America communicates these days!  ha!

1 comment:

TheBookKnerd said...

OoOo I feel ya on the texts!!! I hate talking on the phone so I like to communicate solely on text messages!!

Chad and I are doing a low key Vday too!! They are the best, we do it every year. Crowds are too crazy!! See you next weeeeek!! YAYAYAYAYAAAAAA!!!!!!