Friday, February 13, 2009

friendship knows no age

I was just thinking how funny it is that when you reach a certain age, all of the sudden you're an adult and you find yourself with close friends that are sometimes twice your age. Does that make sense? It's like when you're a teenager, all of your friends are teenagers but once you get into your 20's and especially now since I'm  married I find that "mom's friends" are my friends now too! I am good friends with lots of women at church that are a lot older than me but that doesn't seem to phase either one of us, ya know. Age doesn't matter in friendships. I just think it's really neat. Sometimes I feel like such a little kid around them but I'm not anymore. I am a married woman and that is how they see me. I just think it's neat and wanted to share my thoughts. 

Last night Ben got to come home early so we spent some good quality time together and caught up on our shows from the DVR. It was good times! Today we woke up and cooked breakfast together and Ben headed to work and I headed to Valerie's. It was great to spend a little time with her because hang out time these days is few and far between with our busy lives! :) 

I'm not sure what tomorrow holds as far as plans but we'll see. I do know I plan to spend a good bit of my day cleaning this nasty house!

Also can I add how much I love those little cat. This is henry...aka "wiki woo or woo woo or woo". He is such a blessing. One of the best cats I've ever had! I don't love him anymore than all the other babies. They are all equal. Just wanted to spotlight him tonight! :)

No comments: