Tuesday night we all went to a predators game. I haven't been to one in a couple years
I don't have any plans for the weekend just yet. I know what I wish I could do friday night but not sure if that will happen or not. I hope I get to do something fun and not just sit at home all weekend. I need time out with friends on the weekend. It's my "I don't have to be me till Monday" time! :) I need to spend a good portion of the day Saturday cleaning the house. I'm so excited that it's going to be so warm this weekend! I will most definitely have the windows open!

Sunday is Carrie's shower. It's baby boom time at our church so plenty of my friends have had babies but it hits closer with Carrie because she is one of my closest friends. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and all that kinda stuff. It's like my nephew is being born and I just can't wait to see him. I already love him so much and have been praying for him since I found out she was pregnant. She is super scared about giving birth so just remember to keep her in your prayers. I just pray everything goes smoothly. We joke and tell her she's the guinea pig in the group. She was the first to get married and now the first to have a baby. She goes through it and then tells us all about it so we can be prepared! :) Her and Corey are going to be great parents!
I got to leave work half a day today and tomorrow is FRIDAY! I'm SO ready for the weekend! Ben and I rode our bikes on the greenway today and then took the dogs for a walk. Some stupid dog in the neighborhood tried to attack Jack but he's ok. I think it just scared him a little. Anyway that's all I know joe...

No comments:
Post a Comment