It has been forever since I've written in here but for a good reason. We haven't had the internet in our house for over 2 weeks now. We had to make some cut backs this month but now that today is the last day of the month and we will be getting paid soon, we can get it back. I was so addicted to the internet that it was almost good that I had a little break. The only problem is I feel so disconnected with the world. I'm over at mom's right now using her computer.
I can't even remember everything I've done since I last wrote. Some brief things are I went to Steve and Barry's and got a few new things (everything was $8) but I'm still excited to go to H&M in VA the last week of May to get more summer clothes. How exciting that we are getting extra money from the government for the economy! woot! We played dodgeball again at the community center. We started going back to choir and bible study on Wednesday nights. No more Financial Peace University, we were getting the same info in the class that you can get from the radio program. I'm still on the hunt for a work from home job and can't wait for my week vacation the VA the last week of the month. We are 2-0 in the softball season so far and Ben's team is 0-4! They are in a tough league! Justin had his prom and final home soccer game of his high school career! He's a really great soccer player. I hope he continues to play for fun in college. James and Holly ran the full marathon this past Saturday and I went out to support them. Oh, I also found some baby ducks in a storm drain on Lebanon Road and ended up having 8 grown men including some firefighters and metro water workers helping me save the 3 tiny baby ducks. I took them to the pond at Summit and unfortunatly I think only one is still alive but at least he's doing good and enjoying life in the Summit pond! I'm sure there is more stuff but I need to head home to get ready for church tonight.
Also, Ben is singing this Sunday with this quartet in both services so be there if you can! It's going to be really good! :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to have you back on here friend! I've missed reading your blog! Love you!
Teri
Post a Comment