Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30
Saturday, April 12, 2008
advice
It's nice to find a friend who understands you and that can give wonderful advice when you need it the most. I love you Val!
"Sometimes our friendships, even the closest ones, are for a season. Sometimes they are hot, sometimes they are cooled. It doesn't always mean that they are over, or that they will never again be what they once were."
I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I have a husband who loves me and who is my best friend, two amazing daughters who have stolen my heart, friends that are always by my side, a family that is my backbone, sweet pets that are like my children and a Savior who has forgiven my sins although I don't deserve it. I love my life!
1 comment:
I love you too Jess!! a whole lot!
Post a Comment