Sunday, April 13, 2008

I can't think of a good title

It's kind of ironic because I post on here all the time that I'm so sick of my job and when a great opportunity comes along for a new job...I freeze up! I think I could have an anxiety attack about it! I hate change. I may say I need change but I can't handle it. It makes me so nervous! It makes me wonder if I really do want a different job or if I just get sick of my job at times like every other human on the planet! I love animals and know I'm supposed to work with animals but I just don't know if I should take a break to make some money and then work with them again later down the road or what. 

It has been a fun weekend. Friday night Ben, James, Holly, Olivia, Tim, Tabitha and Tonya ended up going to the MJ community center to play dodgeball. It's open to the community on Friday nights so it was pretty cool. I came by and sat with Karen and watched for a bit but then I went to a get together with my co-workers but didn't stay but an hour. When they got done they called me and I met Ben, James, Holly and the twins at James and Holly's apt. We ate dinner and just had a blast! I love hanging out with Holly and the twins! They are so great! I love those girls!


Saturday morning Holly, the twins and I went yard sale-ing for a couple hours and then I came back home and took a nap. We went over to Jenny and Ryans after that for a cookout with Rachel, Richard, Etta and Daniel. Alan, Alicia and Olivia Grace stopped by for a little bit so the guys could practice their song that they are singing at church on May 4 but then they had to leave to go eat dinner with family. 

Today was just a normal Sunday except after the service we had Brittany over to Tim and Karen's for lunch. It was SO good to see her! I miss her being here!! Tonight we had dinner at Fazolis after church with Rachel, Richard, Etta and Daniel. After that, Ben and I went to Target to get some things but also ended up buying some catnip for the cats and we played with them for a while with that. Cats are so funny with catnip it's like drugs for them! It's hilarious and it gets them all crazy hyper! I love my cats! 

Let me just say how disappointing this whole softball season has been so far. Our first game was supposed to be March 31st and it got rained out, our next game, this past Monday ended up being a bye week (which we didn't know till we got to the field). It was PERFECT weather and now tomorrow is supposed to be rainy (possibly snowy) and COLD! So I'm guessing we won't play tomorrow either! UGH! I'm getting SO frustrated!! Also, Ben's first game was supposed to be this past Thursday and they got there and they had been signed up for the 6 and 7 league instead of the 8 and 9 like they were supposed to be so they missed both games! How annoying is that! No luck for us so far with softball! 

Bunko starts up Tuesday night and I'm really excited. We have a great group of girls to play with! I love TDF! All my best friends are there!! 

Oh yeah and Ben got us new phones from sprint because both of ours keep messing up. He ended up talking to the VP's office of the claims department and got us 2 phones that retail for like $279 for $50! woo hoo! They are both coming FedEx tomorrow! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep me updated on the job stuff! Love you!