I adopted out my little kitten that I had been fostering for a few weeks. He has gone to live with Jeannie Seely. She is an older country singer and performs on the Grand Ole Opry every Saturday night. She's a sweet lady and I'm glad the little guy got a good home! I'm going to visit him at her
house later this week.
Can I just tell you how much I love my babies (my pets)! I have a new addition to the family, Henry. I have talked about him on here before I think. He is the cutest little thing on the planet. He is such a snuggle bug and I love that about him. He loves to cuddle with his mama every night and every nap and basically anytime I'm sitting still.

Some good and bad news happened this week. The good news is Joel and Cecile had their baby and I got to go see it in the hospital on Friday and then again Sunday night after church. They had a baby girl named Noemi. She is precious. I bought her some pink girlie stuff since they didn't know what the sex would be until she was born. A little girl has to have some pink! :) The bad news is a family that I went to DCA with and who lives in my mom's neighborhood lost their mother/wife this past weekend. I can't imagine how broken they are. The Foltz family is in my prayers!
This friday night we are carving pumpkins with Ben's family and I'm excited! Also, the cold weather is coming! woo hoo!

1 comment:
I can't believe that little nose! Just like you said! She is too cute!
Post a Comment