The day after Halloween the church had a dodgeball tournament. Our team consisted of me, Ben, Tim, Jenny, Lauren, Brian, Justin, Tabitha and Tonya. We did really well but didn't win the whole tournament. We still had a good time. Afterwards we went out to cracker barrel for lunch. It was a good day! :)
Ben has been working a lot lately but he LOVES his job. He was meant for hospitality. He's so great at it and I'm so proud of him. My job is going alright. I know I'm meant to be there I just get so frustrated with my co-workers. I have yet another foster story for ya. A few weeks ago I noticed a sheltie wandering around my neighbors yard for a couple days, after finding out that it didn't belong to them or any of my neighbors, I took him to the vet. I got him all checked out and cleaned out and put an ad in the newspaper. I talked one of the doctors into letting one of the technicians clean his teeth because they were nasty. After going 6 days with no response from the newspaper ad, I thought no one was going to call and was about to call the sheltie rescue. On the night of the 6th day which was Sunday night, I got a phone call. The sheltie's family had been looking for him at shelters and hadn't had any luck. His mom decided to look online and found my ad. So on Monday Cody's mom came to pick him up. Apparently they used to live close to me and they think he was trying to go back to his old home. They took him straight over to super pets and got him a tag and collar after picking him up. Today I got a card in the mail, a thank you card and a gift card. It was really sweet. I didn't expect anything, I'm just happy that we found his home.
This friday night I am going out with the high school girls and then Saturday it's Olivia's bridal shower. On Sunday Jessi from work and her husband Greg are visiting our church then we're all going out to Los Tres Amigos for lunch. It should be a pretty fun weekend! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment