Wednesday, October 8, 2008

while he's away

I saw Nights in Rodanthe two weeks ago with mom while we were out spending the day together. I thought it was wonderful. I really loved it. Nicholas Sparks is a wonderful writer. I love Diane Lane too so that made the movie even more enjoyable. Also, Opry Mills has opened up it's new Forever 21 store. It took the place of Tower Records down by Old Navy. It is HUGE and it is HEAVEN for me! I love that store! Now if there were an H&M somewhere around here, I would be set! :)


Well it's day 2 1/2 since Ben has been gone and just 5 more days to go. He left late Sunday night and gets back probably mid day on this coming Monday. I have kept myself really busy so it's flying by. Monday night was girls night at La Paz. We had a great time. I love my high school girlfriends! Tuesday night I had dinner with dad, bible study with such a wonderful group of girls at Karen's and then the twins and Holly came over to watch a movie. Tonight is choir and I will probably skip out on the couples bible study since I won't be a couple tonight and find something cool to do instead hopefully. Tomorrow night I think I am hanging out with mom, Friday I am hoping to go to dinner with Valerie, Saturday is Oktoberfest, Sunday is church and I have nursery and then Monday Ben gets home so I am keeping pretty busy.

1 comment:

TheBookKnerd said...

It's hard when the hubs is gone!! I read Nights in Rodanthe, it was honestly my least fav out of all the Nic Spark books I have read. But I still do want to see it. I love Diane Lane too! Ever since The Outsiders!!!!!