Tuesday, July 8, 2008

yet another car wreck

I can't even begin to describe how angry I am at myself, at my car, at life pretty much. It seems like I'm on this mountain and every time I get to the top, I slip and fall back down. I know no one ever stays at the top but it would be nice to hang out there for a little while. I have wrecked my car YET again. For those of you who read this (I apologize for not writing more often) but you will know that I just wrecked my car a few months ago. This time traffic abruptly stopped for an ambulance and I guess I wasn't quick enough. I had my dogs in the car so thankfully none of us were hurt. I am just so angry. I'm tired of wrecks, I'm tired of my car crushing up like an aluminum can every time I get in a fender bender and I guess I'm just tired of my car in general. I just want a bigger vehicle. I'm just really annoyed and needed to vent. 

1 comment:

TheBookKnerd said...

I'm glad you and the babes are Ok. Try not to let Satan get you down when you are feeling like you are on top of the world. All things work together for good for those who love the Lord. You have got God on your side and dont let a wreck give Satan the victory of frustrating you.