Saturday, January 19, 2008

life as of now

A friend has a blog on this website and I was intrigued. I had my own blog when I was in high school. It was on diaryland.com and I don't remember my username or password. I think it would be funny to read what I was thinking or feeling back then but oh well. I love the person I have evolved into. I have by no means figured out life but I'm taking it a step at a time. I am a christian and I'm confident in being a christian. Four years ago I finally found a church that I love and can't wait to go every sunday. I am married to the most wonderful man. God put him on this planet for me. We were made for each other and I don't care if that's cliche, it's true. My family and friends are always there, always on my side, always rooting for me and I am so incredibly lucky. I have a good job, well I have a great job for my personality. I am an animal lover. I am every definition of an animal lover. I get to help and care for animals every day of the week. Although I only get paid to do it 7 to 3:30, monday through friday. The other time I'm caring for my 2 dogs and 3 cats. Sometimes my job is great and sometimes it is hard. I care so deeply for all animals to the point where I find myself fighting for them and putting them before people. I get tired of the drama of co-workers but I do love the job part. I haven't figured out what I want yet in a profession. I have not finished college because I hated being away so I came home and started life. I need to finish college online if I only knew what I was interested in. I know I want children. I know I want children soon. I can't wait to be a mom! Where does that leave me as far as a career though? I want to be home with my kids. I don't want them in daycare. What do I do? That's where I am right now. 

No comments: